Activated Alumina Ball Bag Absorbent Desiccant
|FOB Price:||US $0.9-1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10,000 Pieces||US $0.9-1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Piece/Pieces Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Shape: Solid
- Customised: Yes
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, Stocked
- Size: 2-4mm
- Usage: Car, Home
- Timing Function: Without Timing Function
- Type: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Delivery Detail: Within 7 Days
- Purity: 97%
- Material: Silica Gel
- Color: White
- Certification: CE
- Function: Water Treatment Chemicals
- Trademark: Taikong
- Specification: weight: 0.5-1000g, customised
silica gel desiccant shoe moisture absorber
Silica Gel can adsorb up to 40% of its weight in moisture in a self-regulating way.
1. When used in closed places (where mold, mildew & fungus live and breed) silica gel whisks away moisture to create a protective environment of dry air.
2. It prevents all forms of rust, corrosion, oxidation, mildew, fungus, mold, fogging, etc. Silica Gel is used to prevent tarnish on gold and silver, in your tool box to protect your precious tools from rusting, or drop some in your camera bag to protect your camera and equipment. It even protects expensive leather items like jackets, shoes, and boots.
3. Also great for tackle boxes, photo albums, computer media storage, gun cases, ammo boxes, coin collections, camping gear, backpacks, campers, electronics, etc.
4. Often, we use this bag didn't need electric power, just need put it in the box with cloth, waistband, tool case, phone and others. It will keep our goods in a dry and suitable environment.
- Weight: packs are available from 1g to 1kg.
- Packaging materials: Composite paper, reinforced woven paper, non-woven fabrics, OPP plastic film and Japanese Aiwa paper.
- Printing: The packages bear printings in Chinese, English, Japanese, German, Spanish etc. or other languages as required by customers.
- External packaging: plastic bags or iron buckets in corrugated cartons.